Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Stuff in the Yard
When Mowing for Money, one of the biggest slowdowns is having to pick up trash and stick in the yard. It does not seem like it would be that big of a deal but shutting the mower down, setting the brake, getting off and picking up the trash and then trying to find something to do with it , its just a big hassle. When there are sticks and things in the yards you have to carry them to a place because if you just move them they are still going to be in your way the next time you mow. These are things that can not be controlled by the homeowner but things that can be controlled are toys, balls, dog toys, things like that that people are just too lazy to pick up. The first couple times I will pick these things up and put them on a porch or something. If it continues to be in the yard every time I try to mow, I normally mow around it and do not weed eat around it. Most of the time the random patch of grass in the yard helps people pick up on the hint that i am not going to pick up after them every time. Sometimes they will get upset about this but then I explain to them that I am not there to pick up after them, I am there to mow there yard. Normally people are pretty understanding about this type of thing but then there are always those people that do not care what there yard looks like so they just let it lay and end up having patches of hay growing in there yard. When this happens it usually looks so bad that i move the stuff and mow it just so it doesn't make my business look bad. When Mowing for Money, there are many of these types of set back but eventually you get used to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment